We are seeing a lot of different women standing for a lot of different things. As christian women we have to decide which camp we choose to be in.
Impurity and immorality are very real things that we as Christian girls need to be equipped to fight against. Here are 5 Bible verses to equip you to fight the battle.
- “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me” (Psalm 51:10)
- “How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word” (Psalm 119:9)
- “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things” (Philippians 4:8)
- “But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires” (Romans 13:14)
- “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind” (Romans 12:2)
Check out these 5 habits of a weak and wimpy girl and see how you measure up.
After searching for answers themselves, Kristen and Bethany discovered a version of beauty that offers lasting worth and hope in this area.
It’s time we, as Christian girls, got a little fire in our bones for the things that truly matter. The things that matter to God. This vlog will show you how to become a strong and courageous woman.
- God Defined Girl
- Prays Like it Matters
- Searches for Truth
- Looks for Lies
- Says “NO!” to Evil
- Says “YES!” to Righteousness
- Does Hard Things
Find out how to be a girl who does more than drift through life. Discover how to have a life live your life with vision, passion, and purpose.
Which kind of woman are you? A wild woman or a wise woman? Check out the differences and see how you measure up.
Infatuation has a way of creeping up on us without us even realizing it. In this Vlog, the two of us share 4 practical tips to help you think smart in the midst of infatuation.
Hospitality is so much bigger than just cleaning your house. It’s about loving people and nurturing relationships.
4 Reasons Why Modern Girls Should Still Embrace Hospitality
1. Influence for the Gospel
2. Hospitality is Commanded
3. Impact on the Community
4. Order and Peace in a Chaotic World
1 Peter 4:9 , “Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.”
Romans 12:13, “Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.”
The two of us have learned that with a few simple tools in our belt we can make our personal devotion time one of meaning, connection, and revival.